Sunday, November 2, 2008

mid-term results

Dude.

Seriously?

I can't even believe I'm about to post this.

But my mid-term was comprised of 3 parts.

I got an 85% on the first set of multiple choice questions.

I got a 95% on the second set of multiple choice questions.

Going into the third part, the four essays, I was nervous but I figured even if I bombed them, I averaged a %90 on the other two, so at least I'd end up with a C, right?

So I wrote the essays, feeling fairly confident about 3 of the 4.

The fourth, I totally BS'ed my way through. I didn't think I understood the concept well enough to answer the question, but I took what I did know about it and wrote and wrote and wrote, making it look like I knew what I was talking about.

Dude.

I scored 100% on the essays!!

Sitting here in shock!

That gives me an average of 93% on the mid-term and a 95% in the class.

Consider me a stunned college student!

(yay me!)

10 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Congrats.. That is awesome...

Heidi said...

Congratulations! Yer so smart.

Liz said...

You go gir

musikmama said...

Congrats Amie!! I don't know how you make time for that class with your busy life. Way to go!! Joanna

leaner said...

Dang! Good job girl! That is always nice when you get a way better grade than you expected.

Margee' said...

Great job, Amie! Keep up the good work.

Carca said...

Great Job!!!!!!!!!! (I am not surprised)

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I had no doubts! You are one smart cookie! Congrats! ;)

heather said...

YOu are AWESOME!!!YEAHHHH

Stacy Householder said...

You are my HERO!! I am full of PRIDE for you! :) Love ya!