Friday, October 28, 2011

character counts!

Today was one of those days where I went from thing to thing to thing.  From the second I was abruptly startled out of my nightmare by my alarm (rough way to wake up!) to now, it's been go go go.  Thankfully I got a lot accomplished, got in several hours of study group time, there are groceries in the house, and I was able to attend a fun ward Trunk or Treat party. (pics to come)

This morning, the chiclets (nope, thought that was gonna work, sounds too girly) were honored at a school event for honor roll and perfect attendance.  It was packed, the parking was attrocious, and I never did make eye contact with Ethan, but at least I have the pics to prove I was there.  :)

Good work, guys!

IMG_5544

Yeah, it's upside down.  I find that very ironic and funny.  :)

IMG_5546 IMG_5547  IMG_5553IMG_5554

2 comments:

laurie said...

i wasn't able to attend the assemblies yesterday but i heard there were so many parents, which is wonderful! except for the parking problem. :-) congrats to your boys for their awards.

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee!

B