Saturday, September 15, 2012

saturday weigh-in and other news

Feeling a bit better today after hitting the gym, taking a bubble bath (thanks for the suggestion Jennifer!), and getting a jump on studying for next Tuesday's test. No, I don't think I have self-esteem issues, I was just having an emo day. We're all allowed! When you hurt someone's feelings completely unintentionally, it can have an effect on you, and it should! I'm glad I got that all fixed. Onward.


Update as far as my fitness and weight loss goals: one week in, stayed within my 1200 calorie diet without cheats, drank my Slim & Sassy water to curb appetite between meals, and hit the gym 6 times. Down 2.2 lbs. Was hoping for more, but a loss is a loss.

Dan and Sean are on a Boy Scout camp-out up at the Lava Tubes (where we went back in August) so I have a morning of housekeeping, studying, and maybe a Zumba class if I'm not too sore from yesterday's weight-training work-out. Later on, we are getting together with The Friends to celebrate September birthdays at Buca di Beppo. An annual tradition now since 2009 I think? Pretty sure I'll gain back that 2.2 lbs, but I have to allow myself one cheat each week or I know I will never be successful.

How are you spending your weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Work. I tell you Saturdays mean nothing when you are on shift work.

B